Surprise! We’re leaving the entire day open for you.
However, we are going to leave you with a few additional photos. (Oh, and if you need help finding something to do on this final day of your Black Hills vacation, check out this link: Visit Rapid City)
Wow! What a week! Thank you for hanging on with us through this series of blog posts. Below is a little trivia you can use to impress your friends.
If you followed our itinerary, you:
- visited three National Parks (Wind Cave, Theodore Roosevelt, Badlands);
- visited two National Monuments (Devils Tower, Jewel Cave);
- visited one National Memorial (Mount Rushmore);
- visited one State Park (Custer);
- visited one National Historic Landmark (Deadwood);
- visited one National Historic Site (Minuteman Missile);
- visited one National Natural Landmark (The Mammoth Site);
- visited three states (North Dakota, South Dakota, Wyoming);
- saw a lot of wildlife;
- saw some spectacular scenery;
- probably learned something new;
- can tell all your friends that you’ve been to Wall Drug Store!
Stay tuned for another series coming soon. Meanwhile, check back on our site each week for another great road trip or travel tip. We post on Saturday mornings, and we would love to have you join us on our journeys. By the way, we would love to hear about your journeys, too, so leave us a note in the comments section. Until next time…
Travel safe, travel smart and we will see you down the road.
Mike and Kellye
As always, we strive to be as accurate with our information as possible. If we made a mistake, it was unintentional. (Hey, we’re only human!) We aren’t paid for our recommendations, and we only recommend our own tried and true vendors and venues. Our suggestions are for places that we’ve heard good things about but haven’t visited personally, and our opinions are our own.